Hansa-Atlantic offers all the classic services of a tax consulting company to both private individuals and companies. Many of our clients have been with us for decades—a testament to our commitment to providing consistently excellent support and advice.
With our comprehensive knowledge of international tax law, we are best placed to tackle the specific tax challenges companies face as a result of their increasingly global business operations. Taking advantage of tax structuring opportunities and avoiding double taxation are measures that require special expertise and forward-looking tax planning across national borders—we provide both… and more!
Tax advice on national and international real estate investments is another key area. We advise reputable initiators of closed-end funds with investments primarily in the USA. For German investors, we provide various services in connection with the declaration of fund income in the USA and Germany.
DOMESTIC TAX SERVICES
Our tax services for residents and entities in Germany cover:
- Accounting services
- Preparation of annual financial statements and tax returns
- Cash-basis accounting
- Payroll accounting
- Professional advice on all ongoing tax matters
- Handling of all correspondence and negotiations with local tax authorities
- Support during external tax audits
- Preparation of tax expert opinions in German and English language
INTERNATIONAL TAX SERVICES
Our international tax consultancy services include:
- Ongoing tax advice for companies and private individuals
- Tax consulting services in the real estate business
- Expert advice during the acquisition process of US real estate investment companies with different legal structures
- Estate and gift tax planning, organization and handling of necessary tax returns
- Advice on structuring and reorganization of cross-border businesses
- Analysis and documentation of intercompany transfer prices